FDA Manufacturing Compliance And Inspections For Cell And Gene Therapies And Other Innovative Biologics
Lachman Vice President John McShane and Executive Director Keith Lamb recently hosted a live webinar with Arnold & Porter attorneys Howard Sklamberg and Phillip DeFedele on FDA Manufacturing Compliance and Inspections for Cell and Gene Therapies and Other Innovative Biologics. The webinar provides best practices and real-world examples for simplifying the process and addressing unique challenges during product development and commercialization of cell and gene therapy products. It is designed for pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and private equity and investment firms seeking to comply with current GMP requirements, FDA inspections, and manufacturing challenges.
This webinar also covers:
- Long-term benefits of making process, equipment, and facility decisions early in the development lifecycle
- The importance of having a robust QMS and framework that can be matured through the lifecycle to ensure it’s ready for licensure
- How to assess your QMS, whether your own internal quality systems or one developed by a third party
- Why you need to consider your supply chain, with tips for establishing an effective approach for each element
- Potential issues associated with Health Authority Inspections and how to avoid them
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Lachman Consultants, Inc. Names John McShane, M.B.A., as VP of Cell & Gene Therapy, Compliance and Business Development
Fran Zipp, President and CEO of Lachman Consultants, Inc., a leading provider of compliance, regulatory affairs, and technical services to global life sciences organizations...
Getting a CRISPR View - Genetic Editing: Medical Frontier
Most of us in the pharmaceutical industry have heard the phrase “targeted therapy”. Targeted therapies are drugs or other substances specifically designed to prevent cancer cells from dividing or destroying them directly, and are intended to target only cancer cells...
The Ever-Evolving World of Combination Products
Ricki A. Chase, M.S, Lachman Consultants, wrote a recent article for Contract Pharma looking at the benefits and challenges of the trend towards combination products. Here is a brief excerpt from the article: “As the life sciences industries have continued to evolve, the need for ever changing nomenclature has evolved along with it...