Through our long-standing mastery of technical and regulatory consultation services, Lachman Consultants serves all areas of FDA-related activities for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics, Diagnostic, Device and Allied Health Industries.
We serve a diverse base of loyal clients around the globe, from emerging-to-enterprise organizations across virtually any specialty of the life sciences.
The associates of Lachman Consultants are proficient in the development, implementation and management of diversified projects involving scientific principles, technical aspects and regulatory requirements.
More than Forty Years of Achievement.
Since 1978, we have furnished expert compliance, regulatory affairs and technical services to clients around the world, helping avoid and resolve compliance problems, and assisting in the development of efficient and effective strategies for the submission and approval of drugs and devices.
Lachman Consultants has set the industry standard through:
Lachman’s team includes highly accomplished consultants who have a solid knowledge base, strong connections, and wisdom that can only come from decades of industry experience.
Lachman’s consultants solve problems the first time – helping to ensure that you achieve desired outcomes quickly and more efficiently.
Lachman’s three practice groups collaborate extensively, ensuring that problems entrusted to us are addressed from all possible angles.
Lachman consistently delivers thoughtful, effective solutions, which is why clients repeatedly turn to us and refer others for help with their most challenging compliance and regulatory issues.
Lachman Practice Groups
Lachman Consultants maintains three practice groups: Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, and Science & Technology. Each practice offers industry-leading experience and expertise in its area of focus. Through seamless collaboration, the practice groups deliver solutions that consistently exceed client expectations and support the firm’s approach. The three practice groups work hand-in-hand to provide services, which address client issues through a comprehensive and balanced approach.
The Lachman Consultants Management Team
Lachman Consultant’s multi-disciplinary team of FDA and industry experts offers a full-range of compliance, regulatory affairs and technical services to clients around the globe.
Roy Sturgeon, Ph.D.
David Petshaft, Esq.
Global Solutions & Services
Lachman Consultants serves a diverse base of global and loyal clients ranging in size from one-person startups to multinational corporations. Lachman Consultants consistently produces high-quality results for clients regardless of size, geography, or specialty, including:
- The world’s largest pharmaceutical companies
- Medical device companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Emerging pharmaceutical companies
- Dietary supplement companies
- Law firms that serve pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and/or dietary supplement companies
- Investment firms handling mergers and acquisitions on behalf of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and/or dietary supplement companies
Lachman Consultant Services delivers the highest quality FDA compliance and regulatory consulting services to the pharmaceutical, medical device, biopharmaceutical, and related industries.
Our mission embodies the following strategic factors:
- Apply our expertise and experience to enhance the global availability of products that benefit mankind by continually improving our versatility, knowledge, and capacity to support client success.
- Continually work to position the firm as the leading full-service provider to the global pharmaceutical and related industries in support of the development, regulatory approval, production, control, marketing and surveillance of pharmaceutical drugs, biotechnology-derived products, medical devices, veterinary products, dietary supplements and cosmetics.
- Foster a culture that values professionalism and expertise, and our competencies of integrity, innovation, team collaboration, and passion for our business and the world around us.
- Be the premier consulting resource, based on our record of consistently providing high-quality services that foster best business practices and consistently deliver timely, innovative, practical and cost-effective regulatory compliance solutions.
- Provide high business value, based on a clear vision, sound management, effective operating processes, and technologies that are aligned with work needs, and the collaboration of a team that is highly qualified, talented and motivated.