Lachman Consultants, the leader in providing cost-effective consultation and remediation services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biologic, medical device, diagnostic and dietary supplement industries, is seeking Compounding Pharmacist Consultants.
- Expertise / demonstrable hands-on experience in 503A and/or 503B Compounding Pharmacies (sterile, oral, creams, suppositories)
- Knowledge of current USP Chapters governing Compounding Pharmacies and operations
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations pertaining to compounding pharmacies, including sterile compounding pharmacies
- General knowledge of cGMPs for the manufacture of sterile and non-sterile products
- Previous experience working within a drug manufacturing environment
- Auditing of Compounding pharmacies
- Pharmacist In-Charge / Quality Unit responsibilities – batch release, discrepancy investigations, complaint handling, record keeping systems, training program, review and approval of SOPs and qualification / validation protocols and reports
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Current pharmacy license
- Bachelor’s pharmacy degree, preferably Pharm.D.
- 10 years’ related experience
- Detailed knowledge of current FDA regulations and expectations for compounding pharmacies
- Strong communication / presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to recognize and differentiate importance of issues and prioritize accordingly
Apply below, or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For four decades, Lachman Consultants has been the leader in providing cost-effective consultation and remediation services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biologic, medical device, diagnostic and dietary supplement industries. With its strong and extensive cadre of consultant specialists and an unparalleled management team, its Compliance, Science & Technology, and Regulatory Practices provide the most expert counsel and array of services available. Lachman Consultants is proud of its tradition of supporting industry efforts to develop and ensure safe, effective and high-quality medical products. It remains committed to helping the industry anticipate and address its challenges through the development and implementation of practical, sustainable and cost-effective solutions based on the integration of scientific principles, evolving regulatory expectations, and technology.