Lachman Consultants Management Team
Lachman Consultants is led by a proven management team that includes:
- Leon Lachman, Ph.D. Chairman of the Board
- Paul Vogel, Chief Executive Officer
- Roy Sturgeon, Ph.D. Senior Advisor, Outside Director to the Board
- Frank Chow, Ph.D. Senior Advisor, Outside Director to the Board
- David Petshaft, Esq., Executive Vice President
- Robert Pollock, M.S., R.Ph. Senior Advisor
- Arlene Ocampo, Ph.D. Senior Vice President
- Joan Janulis, R.A.C. Vice President
- James Davidson, Ph.D. Vice President
- Edmund Fry, Executive Director
- Robert Moore, Senior Director
- Eric Richmond, Ph.D. Senior Director
- Mary-Anne D'Esposito, M.S. Director
- David Jaworski, Director
- Ron C. George, Ph.D. Director
- Elizabeth A. Pileggi, M.S. Director
David B. Petshaft, Esq.
Executive Vice President, Legal and Financial Affairs
David B. Petshaft has been counsel for Lachman Consultants for over fifteen years, and a member of its Board of Directors for the past six years. He has over thirty years of experience as a lawyer and CPA and was formerly a tax partner in the firm of Maier, Markey & Menashi, LLP. David has also operated his own law firm for the last seventeen years. David has represented clients in various businesses on commercial, transactional work, corporate matters and tax issues at both the federal and state levels, as well as handles a variety of matters involving corporate management and business consulting.
Learn More about Lachman
For more information about how Lachman Consultants can help you prevent and resolve compliance and other scientific or regulatory issues, please contact us today.