Overview: Lachman Consultants
Founded in 1978, Lachman Consultants provides expert compliance, regulatory affairs, and technical services to clients around the world. Through a multidisciplinary team of industry, regulatory, and scientific specialists, Lachman Consultants helps organizations to prevent and resolve compliance problems and to develop efficient and effective strategies for the submission and approval of drugs, biologics, and devices. The company deploys only highly experienced consultants who consistently deliver top-quality results for a diverse base of global clients-including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and dietary supplement companies and the law firms that serve them.
The Lachman Difference
When it comes to compliance and regulatory affairs, Lachman has set the industry standard through:
- Senior consultants. Lachman's team includes only highly seasoned consultants who have a solid knowledge base, strong connections, and wisdom that comes only from decades of hard-won experience.
- Efficient engagements. At Lachman Consultants, we solve problems correctly the first time-helping ensure that you achieve your desired outcomes quickly and efficiently.
- Integrated expertise. Lachman's three Practice Groups collaborate extensively to ensure that problems entrusted to us are addressed from all angles. We not only assess what needs to be done; we also offer the scientific and technical know-how to guide you through the required steps.
- Loyal clients. Clients repeatedly turn to Lachman Consultants and refer others for help with their most pressing compliance and regulatory issues. That's because Lachman consistently delivers thoughtful, effective solutions.
Lachman Consultants: By the Numbers
- 30: Number of years Lachman Consultants has been in the pharmaceutical consulting industry-and the average years of experience that Lachman's consultants have in the industry and/or with the FDA
- 200+: Number of clients for whom Lachman Consultants has facilitated resolution of Injunctions, Warning Letters, and 483s
- 250: Number of active clients in the U.S. and abroad
- 1,000+: Number of INDs, NDAs, DMFs, 510Ks, amendments and supplements that Lachman Consultants has prepared or reviewed on behalf of our clients